– What information Razoom may collect about you;
– How Razoom will use information we collect about you;
– When Razoom may use your details to contact you;
– Whether Razoom will disclose your details to anyone else;
– Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website and applications may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will Razoom collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in, receive or use a service from any Razoom website or application, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards or register with the single universal online registration system used across different parts of the Razoom services, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address,telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different webpages may ask for different personal information.
3. How will Razoom use the information they collect about me?
Razoom will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
– For “service administration purposes”, which means that Razoom may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders, notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance, provide you with updates and information about Razoom);
– To contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, including any content you provide
– To personalise the way Razoom content is presented to you (e.g. if we notice that the first thing you look at every day is the weather for Luton, then we may present this information or a link to it on your homepage)
– IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
To analyse and improve the services offered on the Razoom website or applications e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Razoom proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. When will Razoom contact me?
Razoom may contact you:
– In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Razoom can deliver the services to you;
– Where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
– In relation to any contribution you have made to razoomdms.co.uk, e.g. on Razoom message boards;
– To invite you to participate in surveys about Razoom services (participation is always voluntary); and
– For marketing purposes
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Razoom may contact you for marketing purposes, or to promote new services to you unless you specifically requested not to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will Razoom share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within Razoom. However, sometimes Razoom uses third parties to process your information. Razoom will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Razoom will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on Razoom website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Razoom website or applications, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour, Razoom may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Razoom reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Razoom may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
8. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to Razoom website or services. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. How long will Razoom keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Razoom. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a Razoom user, once an account is deleted a red flag goes on the database and, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system until it is deleted.
10. Can I find out what personal information Razoom holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Razoom holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
11. What if I am accessing RAZOOM websites outside the UK?
www.razoom.com is published in the UK by Razoom. You should note that Razoom does place a number of cookies on www.razoom.com and may collect information about international users from these – please see paragraph 13 for more information about cookies.
13. Cookies Policy – Information Razoom collects from you. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Razoomdms.co.uk features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. For example: if on a previous visit you went to our software pages, we might find this out from your cookie and highlight software information on your second and subsequent visits.
Last updated: 9th January 2014